The primary objective of this role is to support the team and our clients through phone, email, and remote computer meeting tools and product manufacturing while learning how to manage and conduct on-site educational training events independently.
A dynamic, confident, positive people person with A personality able to handle and solve complex technical problems, over the phone, on live video and in person at client locations throughout the country. You will use your extensive client, server and network knowledge to teach clients how to effectively use our products and services.
- Excellent deductive reasoning, problem solving and process of elimination skills.
- Intimate understanding and knowledge of Windows based client and some server operating systems including networked business computers, servers, hubs, routers, switches and connected devices.
- Above average knowledge of Windows server systems including active directory, group policies, rights, permissions, restrictions and security settings.
- Extensive direct hands on experience with the installation of various operating systems and wide experience installing various software applications, directly and/or remotely.
- Extensive understanding of UNC and drive mapping and storage technologies such as SAN and NAS devices.
- Incredible patience and listening skills when working with other staff and clients.
- Some knowledge of state and federal law related to HIPAA, sexual assault and domestic violence.
- Able to work and communicate with various industries such as legal, medical and technical.
- Able to adapt quickly and learn new skills about new products and about new industries.
- Some knowledge of software encryption.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and three references